Thursday, October 27, 2011

Deliciously Disgusting: Halloween Food for Kids


Well, October is almost over and I have barely posted anything to my blog! But between returning to work full-time after maternity leave, my husband having surgery and my grandmother passing away after a long battle with Parkinson's disease, it has been a busy and hectic month to say the least.

With my children's Halloween party around the corner I was surfing the web for great food ideas and found these. I can't wait to get started :)

Zombie Marshmallows by the decorated cookie (she has ghost, mummy and skeleton marshmallows and a ton of other Halloween goodies on her blog!)

Eyeball Truffles by GourmetMom

Monster Cake by Betty Crocker (Betty has a ton of great Halloween recipes too!)

Pumpkin Party Mix by Betty Crocker

Mummy Mia Pizza by Parents.com (I think you have register as a member to see the recipe)

Peanut Butter Spider Cookies by Betty Crocker

P.S. I have some free crochet patterns to post as soon as I find time to photograph them!

No comments: