Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Crochet Pattern: Picnic

Here is sneak peek of the newest pattern soon to hit my shop -- a picnic basket with a blanket, chicken drumsticks, potato salad, baked beans and watermellon. Yum! My sons love to pretend they are having a picnic so they could barely wait for this set to be finished.

UPDATE: as of 4/13/10 this item is now available. Thank you to everyone who commented! I have been busier than usual at work so it took me longer than I expected to get this listing up :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how adorable! I might just have to get this pattern :)

scrunchyy said...

This is super cute! I will probably have to go off my pattern diet for it!

Crystal said...

Can't wait!!!!!

Bridget said...

This is so cute! I love love love your stuff. :) My 20 month old nephew absolutely loves the counting cookies. I will have to look into getting this pattern!

germandolls said...

Love the crocheted items! Thanks also for following my blog! =)